Thursday 15 October 2009

TRANSACTIONAL LETTER – INFORMAL - FCE

Dear Sue,


It was great to hear from you and I’m really excited that you’re coming to visit me. You and Tom don’t need to stay in a hotel – you can both stay at my house.


It’s quite easy to get here from the conference centre as there’s a fast train every hour and it’s only 20 minutes away. If you call me I’ll pick you up at the station.


My town’s fairly small so there isn’t much to do but you really must visit the castle, which is incredibly old. There’s quite a large park, which is a lovely place for a picnic in the summer.


It tends to be very hot here in July, so just bring a few casual clothes such as shorts and T-shirts.
Let me know if there’s anything else you’d like to know – just call or email. I can’t wait to see you again.
Love
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment