Thursday 15 October 2009

TRANSACTIONAL LETTER – FORMAL - FCE

Dear Sir or Madam


I am the secretary of my college Science Club. I saw your advertisement for the exhibition “The Next 100 Years” and I am interested in organising a group visit. I was wondering if I could ask you some questions about it.


I would be grateful if you could let me know whether we need to book, and if so, how far in advance do we need to say that we will be coming? Our group is quite large, so I would also like to know if there is a maximum size for a group.


Since we will probably coming for the whole day, I would like to know if there is anywhere to buy snacks, or if there is a picnic area where we can eat our own food.


I look forward to hearing from you and visiting your museum.


Yours faithfully


Toni Hidalgo (Ms)

No comments:

Post a Comment