Thursday 15 October 2009

FORMAL LETTER – FCE

LETTER OF APPLICATION
Dear Sir or madam
I am looking for outdoor work during the summer holidays and I would like to apply for the 
position of hotel lifeguard which I saw advertised in my university’s  student newspaper.
I am 20 years old and at present  I  am studying Physical Education. I am a strong swimmer and have recently had first aid training. I very much enjoy working with people and for the last two 
summers I have been working as an assistant ranger in a National Park, where I had to provide 
information to the public about using the park and provide emergency assistance to the users.
Now I am looking for something different.
I think I would be a suitable candidate for the position because I have been described as calm in a crisis an someone who works well with others.
I am available for the whole of August and would be happy to attend an interview at any time. 
I look forward to hearing  from you in the near future.
Yours faithfully
Michael Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment