Thursday 15 October 2009

INFORMAL LETTER - FCE

Dear Ana


I hear you’re looking for a pen friend and so am I! Let me tell you a little bit about myself and my family.


My name is Ivan and I live in Prague. I used to work for a chemical company but now I’m learning to be a salesman. In the future I want a job where I can travel for my work. I’ve already been to a few places in Europe, but I’ve never been to your country.


I live at home with my parents, which is comfortable as I don’t have to do much housework. My younger brother is studying at university. Although he is four years younger than me , we get on quite well. We both enjoy snow-boarding and music.


What about you? Do you ever get the chance to travel? It would be great to meet you one day. Why don´t you come to Prague next summer? Next time I write I’ll send you a photo.


Best wishes


Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment